Sunday, November 8, 2009
Life of Charity (LoC) I - Laundry
The first week I had to wash at the clinic.
It was a challenge getting the laundry & 4 kids to the clinic plus timing to go back & get it & put it on the line.
Then one night I had a surprise - I came home and found my very own washing machine. Small pleasures!
I have to wash practically everyday because I hang the clothes on the porch & it takes forever to dry.
There are frequent rain showers (we are near the end of the rainy season) plus the mosquitoes eat me up just hanging laundry so that is why I hang it on the screened porch.
I brought some Charlie soap which is fragrance free but when you hang your clothes out they just don’t smell so sweet, depending on how long it takes for them to dry. So I have resorted to buying soap here plus something you put in on the rinse cycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charity, are you using fabric softener?
ReplyDeleteHow are the cloth diapers working out with all the humidity?
ReplyDeleteHi Charity!
ReplyDeleteE mail me. Joyce