Sunday, November 15, 2009

Church


We go to church twice on Sunday, once at 9.30am and then again at 6.00pm.

At our church in Alabama, Redeemer, we only have one service on Sunday.

This frees us up to either have a time of family worship (very important), or spend time with my family (also, very important).

However, I also miss having church twice on Sunday and we get to experience that here.

If only I could understand more than 25% (10%?) of what they were saying!

p.s. Charity says the picture only makes it look like women's bible study is in a dungeon
p.p.s. Charity also says to remember these photos next time you complain about your bathroom. We even bring our own T.P.

2 comments:

  1. So your kids sleep through church in belize too!

    I'm soooo witty. :-) --chris f

    PS: tell charity that I would love for Dave to build an outhouse like that for the boys... no, wait... they might get goopier in there than in ours at home. Never mind. You win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Grattan and Bram were asleep during evening service this past Sunday.
    Not only that, they were in the arms of two different ladies at church while sleeping.
    It takes a village to raise the O'Neill boys.

    ReplyDelete