
Just like in North America, we too are experiencing the effects of global warming ... er, I mean climate change.
Men are going to work in jackets, hats and gloves ...
We are having to wear long sleeve t-shirts during the day ...
A single bedsheet at night is no longer sufficient to keep us warm ...
I can no longer run shirtless, or with just a tanktop ...
I think thermometers are registering down to the high 50's ...
But I am just kidding about the snow :D
And yet we have shoveled, and shoveled, and shoveled snow since Christmas time here in Independence! We are so sorry for your chilling plight down there!
ReplyDeleteWe've got beautiful flurries in the air; it is 14 this morning in Huntsville. We didn't get much snow though: a pittance. Nothing to impress a former Canadian like yourself. Enjoy the cooler weather while you're there-- sounds like a second fall. :-) --chris f
ReplyDelete