Monday, September 26, 2011

Quotable

Things are not going well for Charity the last 24 hours. Here are some things she has said ...

Charity : No. I am not changing our sheets. It's just Fanny poop.

Hudson : Look what you did!
Charity : No! Look what you did!

Charity : (to Grattan) It's just a bug. Eat it.

Please pray for her.

3 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you all today - will try to be as good as Paul (pray without ceasing), but that is a high standard. Just know that we are praying for you, Charity, and the boys through out the day.

    Thanks for the blog. I've enjoyed reading about your efforts and God's fruitfulness.

    mjh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes  please pray for me! It has been a rough 48 hours when I woke up on Sunday  with a bellyache after recovering from an ear infection and a bladder infection the first week (thankfully we are at a  clinic with a doctor).
    Regarding the sheets we only have one set and the power was out so I couldn't wash them and they wouldn't be dry in time. So I laid a towel down what is the point of watching Bear Grylls if you don't live a little.
    Regarding the bug I meant to say to scoot it to the side. I hate to think of how many ants we eat since they are in everything. I think they discovered chocolate covered ants from a chocolate bar.
    The last comment I just need to ask for forgiveness I thnk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog. I really have enjoyed following along and I do pray for you both. I hope it wasn't wrong for me to laugh at this post before I prayed. :)

    ReplyDelete